Tip Material: Nylon
Tip Shape: Oval
The 2B is a standard diameter drumstick for the heavy hitter. Excellent larger general purpose stick for rock, heavy pop and country or just practicing on your pad. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
Feel free to reach out if you would like to bundle multiple pairs of sticks or if you have any questions!
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .630" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry